Who are the Saints CMC
- Saints CMC are a Christian Motorcycle Club For males over the age of 18. Saints CMC is not a Motorcycle Ministry, church or bible study group, it is a group of male motorcycle riders.
Who can join Saints CMC?
- Christian men who
- Profess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and are over 18 years of age
- Desire the unity and commitment needed in a Christian motorcycle club
- Are prepared to serve others over self and are not easily offended. If you have a problem serving others or get offended when asked to do something then Saints CMC might not be the club for you
- Have unity with their partner to join the club, if you have a partner and they are not open for you to join then eventually this will have a negative effect on you as a member, your relationship and the club as a whole
- Are a little different to the average Christion, love to ride, enjoy good company, understand the values of a Brotherhood and don’t mind mixing with others in a biker culture
- You must be an owner of a road worthy motorcycle (cruiser not a racer) 700cc or larger
What do I need to join Saints CMC
- Commitment. Saints CMC is not a social meeting group for men, a bible study group or a church, it is a Christian men’s motorcycle club who take their club seriously
What does it cost to join Saints CMC (financial commitment)
- Membership to saints CMC does not have cost, you cannot buy a Saints CMC membership, you must be invited to join and then earn the privilege of wearing the Saints CMC patch. However, having said that there are costs involved such as your cut (vest with patches). All members are encouraged to sow into their club chapter, there is not a set amount so you don’t need to be rich to be a member, just consistent.
- Other costs such as your motorcycle maintenance, fuel, rego, event registrations, and raffles, etc.
What is Saints CMC all about (what is their purpose)?
Matthew 5:14–16 (NLT): 14 “You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.
- Saints CMC mission statement is: Shining His light into the darkness. We are simply Christin Bikers who are in a club and take the shining light of Jesus in us, into the darkness of the world. We often go to places where the average Christian does not walk.
- We DO NOT push Jesus, Christianity or the church onto anyone. We simply shine the light through ourselves, and answer questions if asked, help and serve where needed as any Christian should do. We are not a ministry as such, we just do what every Christin should do in a culture that is a little different from what the average Christian is used to.
- Saints CMC can help organise biker funerals. We are currently organising a Harley Davidson Herse for hire.
What is the process to become a member of saints CMC
- Membership to Saints CMC is by invitation only and that is only after a vote of all fully patched members of the chapter. Once you have been voted in and asked if you would like to join there is a process you must go through to earn all your patches. The best way to find out about this process is to contact Saints CMC, go along to a clubhouse open night, or go on a run with the club. You can ask the President any questions you like to find out if this is the club for you and if you would have the commitment and character it takes to become a member.
When does Saints CMC meet?
- Saints CMC members meet on runs either organised by a Saints CMC chapter or by another club. All members are encouraged to go on runs as often as possible
- Every chapter has a monthly meeting, sometimes there are special meetings outside of the regular monthly meetings.
- Each chapter is different depending if they have a clubhouse or a regular place to meet. Those with a clubhouse usually have an open night where members get together with guests
Where are saints CMC
- Saints CMC is a growing organisation and have plans of opening chapters across Australia. If you would like to know more please contact us
Why would I want to join Saints CMC?
- People join clubs for different reasons, but in the biker world it is mostly for the Brotherhood, and being part of a group of people with similar interests.
- If you are a Christian bike rider that doesn’t seem to fit in with the average Christian lifestyle and likes to be a litter wilder and freer.
Can I become a Saints Supporter?
- Yes, you can become a saints CMC supporter, there are no restrictions to becoming a supporter. It costs nothing to become a Saints CMC supporter, all you have to do is purchase something from our supporters shop to show the world you proudly support Saints CMC. Saints CMC supporter gear is for people only, not animals.